1. Zebra™ Brand.
2. High-grade kiln-fired ceramic 12-hole ocarina is handcrafted, which is designed to be used as a musical instrument, not just a cheap prop, or a plastic toy.
3. It's inspired by The Legend of Zelda. If you are a music or game enthusiast, you will love this piece so much!
4. It has a dark blue glaze. There is also a platinum glaze around the triforce symbol.
5. It has a cool and fashionable design, which can also decorate your house as a artwork.
6. It is C tone, an easy-to-learn piece of musical instrument which you can master it in a short period of time.
7. The Ocarina is the perfect instrument to practice techniques and articulations, rhythms, speed development, precision, note transitions and different musical styles.
1. Color: blue
2. Material: Kiln-fired ceramic
3. Size: (approx) 160mm X 100mm X 40mm
4. Holes: 12 holes, C Tone
5. Pitch: A4-F6 including sharps and flats
How to Play:
Press the two air holes on the back with your two thumbs and press the front air holes with your forefingers and middle fingers.
Hold the ocarina bottom gently with your ring fingers in case it drops out when you loose all the other fingers.
Gently press the air holes with your finger pulps not your finger tips; do not leave any interspace and do not press them too hard.
Put the mouthpiece in your mouth, not too deep and you can play it.
Note: Because the ocarina is ceramic with a very smooth surface, please be careful when you use it or you’d better hang it with the piece of neck strap cord in case of breaking it.
1x Zebra 12 Hole Ocarina( Not Included the White Ocarina Bracket )
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Gift cards
- Intimate or sanitary goods
- Some health and personal care items
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Product with obvious signs of use
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If the goods are defective in any way this must be reported as soon as possible, send us an email at email@example.com and we will arrange for an exchange.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If any of your items were damaged through shipping please email us at: email@example.com and send us an image that clearly shows the damage caused, we will get back to you ASAP.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this item.