Virtual Laser Projection Keyboard Mouse
Product Code: SKU183362
is on back order
Share this product
As a new input device, using the built-in infrared laser transmitter to project the standard keyboard on the working surface,
You can locate the click position and input the information by the method of optical identification.
Without physical keyboard, small size, easy to carry, this projection keyboard can adapt to most of the working environment.
English QWERTY keyboard layout.
Truly portable design:perfect for on-the-go
Full size key pitch and shortcut keys for ease of operation
Superior durability (No moving component inside)
Built-in Lithium-ion Polymer rechargeable battery for mobility and convenience
|Pattern Projector||Light Source:Red Laser Diode|
|Keyboard Layout:Approx. 19mm Pitch, QWERTY Layout|
|Keyboard Size:Approx. Width : 240mm, Height: 100mm|
|Keyboard Location:Approx. 80mm from the bottom of device|
|Project Surface:Non-reflective, opaque flat surface|
|Keyboard Sensor||Recognition Rate:Approx. up to 350 characters per minute|
|Operating Surface:Any firm flat surface|
|Electrical Characteristics||External Power Supply:USB Power / less than 5V 500mA|
|Battery & Capacity:Lithium-ion Polymer Battery,
600mAh(MA X) 3.7V
|Battery Operating /Battery Charging Time:Approx. 120min|
|Bluetooth:V3.0, HID Profile Ver 1.0|
|Environmental Conditions||OperatingTemperature:0 ~ 35°C / 90%RH|
|Storage Temperature:-5 ~ 35°C / ~90%RH|
|Dimensions and Weight Specifications||Size (mm):78mm x 40mm x 20mm|
|Weight (g):Approx. 60 g|
How This Product Works:
This product emits infrared light from the lower end of the product to detect objects such as fingers. When an object passes through the are illuminated by the infrared light source, any infrared light reflecting off an object is detected by the sensor.
Information on the position and movement of the object is then analyzed to perform the product’s role as a keyboard.
Identifying Parts and Their Functions:
1. Projector: Uses a red laser to project the image of a keyboard onto a flat surface in front of the typist.
2. Sensor: Picks up the infrared light reflected off the typist’s fingers and triangulates the location of the reflected light to determine which key was pressed. This sensor provides a keyboard function.
3. IR Light: Uses an infrared laser to emit an invisible plane of light a few millimeters above the projection surface so that the infrared light can be reflected off of the typist’s fingers to the sensor.LED Indicator:
|Left LED||Right LED|
|Searching bluetooth device||Blue(Blinking)||“SHIFT” Tap||Blue|
|Seccessfull pairing||Blue out||“SHIFT” Cancel||Bleu out|
|Low battery||Red(Blinking)||Text Input||Blue(Blinking)|
|Charge Complete||Red out|
Bluetooth Connection Instructions: HERE
1. Avoid exposing this product to direct sunlight for extended periods of time, and keep it away from heat sources.
2. There is a risk of malfunction if product is used in places where sudden or extreme temperature changes occur.
3. Applying excessive force or impact to this product may result in product damage, and will void warranty.
4. To ensure safety and prevent damage, use only the dedicated micro-USB to USB cable supplied with this product.
5. Never attempt to disassemble or service this product yourself. Doing so can result in electrical shock and will void the warranty.
6. This is a Class 2 Laser product. For your safety, please do not stare directly into the laser source. Doing so could damage your eyes.
7. Avoid placing any object within the space between the main unit and the laser projection keyboard layout.
8. Please do not use this product on uneven or irregular surfaces. Place the product on a flat surface. Avoid table or surface that is as transparent or reflective as glass or mirror.
1x Laser projection keyboard
1x USB Cable
1x User Manual
1x Quick Start Guide
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Gift cards
- Intimate or sanitary goods
- Some health and personal care items
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Product with obvious signs of use
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If the goods are defective in any way this must be reported as soon as possible, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange for an exchange.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please email us at email@example.com
If any of your items were damaged through shipping please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and send us an image that clearly shows the damage caused, we will get back to you ASAP.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this item.